Tuesday, May 30, 2023

SUMMER CAMP DAY 1

Got up at 5:30 A.M. and with Jean driving left at 6:00 for Midway and SW Airlines. Lines were ridiculously short, the plane left right on time and arrived in Vegas a half hour early. Called my usual Lyft ride and arrived at the 4 Queens (the only hotel in Vegas with no resort), Early check in was $25 so just checked my bags and had breakfast in the coffee shop.

After breakfast walked over to the Golden Nugget to check their tournament schedule. They has a Limit Omaha 8 that had just started so I jumped right in. Unfortunately I only lasted through half the field. Checked into my room at the 4Queens and am getting ready to play with my computer group. Thursday the Wynn has a $550 Seniors buy in that I am going to play in. Stay tuned!



No comments: