Monday, June 19, 2023

SUMMER CAMP DAY 19

 Boring day today. Walked over to Walgreens then to the "D" for a breakfast of way over priced Eggs Benedict. Then back to the Freemont for a relaxing day of watching the U.S. Open and playing a little poker on line. At 6:00 I decided to play in NuGuys Omaha 8 or better tournament on line. I was down to my last few big blinds but managed to pull some decent cards and ended up winning the tourney. 

I headed over to the Nugget for what I thought was going to be a nice dinner at the Red but they informed me they were out of food. That's right OUT of FUCKING FOOD. What a joke. I went to Vic & Anthonys's and had a great meal of steak tartar, Caesar salad and roast quail. Lovely. Tomorrow at noon is the re-start of the mystery bounty. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is nuguys?