Wednesday, June 21, 2023

SUMMER CAMP DAY 22

 It's been an interesting day. I got knocked out of the WSOP Seniors early with a pair of Queens. That was the best hand I had seen in three hours. I lost to a flopped flush. I then went back to the Nugget and played in their 1 O'Clock 25K guarantee where I was also card dead and ended up out fairly early. As I was sitting outside the playing area a young man (Everyone is a young man) tapped me on the shoulder out of the blue and said that he wanted me to know that he thought I was the best player at the table. Well, that brightened up my whole day. 

My friend Jason texted me that he was trying to get dinner reservations at the Carbone in the Aria. I suggested that if that didn't work to try Nabu. We ended up with 4 for dinner that included Jason, myself, Kevin and Wayne. Had a really good meal, great conversation and Wayne graciously picked up the check. Before dinner I signed up to enter the seniors B flight tomorrow. Hopefully the cards will run my way a little. Stay tuned!!

No comments: