Saturday, June 7, 2014

NEW(USED) COMPUTER

Well, my old computer fried itself like eggs over hard, so have not been able to blog for a few days. Luckily (?) I found a computer tech place right down the street and he happened to have a nice Dell and saved a lot of info off my hard drive.  It is a pain reloading all the software.

Yesterday I played in the WSOP Seniors and lasted a little over 2 hours.  Hand I went out on. 10d,9d, flop jd,10,6d, guy to my left bets, I call, turn 8c. I now have a flush draw, open end straight draw and a 10 draw. Guy bets and I shove on a 17 outer. He tanks and calls with QQ. River 5c and I am toast.  

On to the Orleans for their $125 dollar 7:05 NLH Friday night tourny.  Always draws a big crowd. 240 last night.  Took 2 bad beats. First with a pair of 10s. Flop comes KKQ. Player to my left makes a small bet, player to my right calls and I call. Miracle 10 on turn and I am 90% sure I have the best hand. Left hand guy checks and player to my right shoves, I shove and player to my left tanks then calls with K6. Q on river. 2nd not even worth talking about. Suffice it to say I got beat on the river again.

Went to the Rio to play in their 3:00 PM $235 deep stack only to find it had been postponed till 6:00 PM tonight.  Signed up and will keep you posted.  Hope my luck will change.  Stay tuned!!

No comments: