Wednesday, June 4, 2014

VEGAS

Well, arrived in Vegas and my flight was only delayed 40 minutes.  Everything went well till the wheel broke on my PokerStars duffel.  It has only served me for about 7 years, so I guess it was about due to give out.  Had a nice dinner at the Tuscany which has become my abode of choice.  Quiet, easy parking, great Italian restaurant and nice pool area. Oh, did I mention $56 bucks a night.

Tomorrow is a day to run errands that will include signing up for the Seniors WSOP event that will begin on Friday. I will look for a new duffel, see my friend Peter Sidlow, find Monkey and have dinner with my coach "The Maven" and his wife. Will not have anything to report tomorrow but will begin again on Friday.  I will tweet and facebook from the seniors.  Stay tuned!

No comments: