Tuesday, June 11, 2019

June 10th, 2019


                                          MIN CASH

Well perhaps my luck has taken a turn for the better. I min cashed the Golden Nugget $150 buy in for $240. First cash in 10 days. For those who don't know what a min cash is it is the lowest cash payout of the tournament. I survived an all in bet with 87s against KK with an eight on the turn and a seven on the river. 87 plays quite well against an over pair like AA,KK,QQ if you are short stacked. Any way that one hand helped get me into the $$. You should have seen the look the lady with KK gave me. Like how can you call all in with that garbage. I was a 4 to 1 dog. 

Tomorrow I will play the same tournament and Wednesday the WSOP has their weekly Seniors tournament that I think I will play in. Well stay tuned for my next blog which I hope will be even more positive.

TheBadJoker

No comments: