Friday, June 14, 2019

June 13th, 2019

                                         THE SENIORS

The WSOP Seniors tournament began at 10:00 this morning and I was one of about 5,900 who entered. I got knocked out the third level and decided to re-buy. Do NOT ask me why. Anyway at the end of the evening I bagged 80,200 with a restart tomorrow at 11:00. Average chip count is around 60K and there are about 1600 left. Min cash at around 850 so quite a ways to go yet. 

Finally had some playable hands and made the best of them most of the time. What really got me started was QQ on the button with an AQ7 rainbow flop. One player called the BigBlind and I raised. He called. He bet out on the turn and I just called when a 7 hit on the turn pairing the board and giving me a full house. He bet on the river and I shoved and he called doubling me up. Wish me good fortune tomorrow!!

TheBadJoker

No comments: