Tuesday, June 4, 2019

JUNE 3rd, 2019


                                            GOLIATH

I should have known better but the GOLIATH at Planet Hollywood was simply too tempting. 250K guaranteed for $250 buy in. Signing up for the noon tournament was easy. The good news is the tournament started on time. The bad news is the dealers are the worst in Vegas and I mean terrible. The GOLIATH has three flights starting at 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM. The 4:00 PM flight got pushed back to 5 and who knows about the 7 O'Clock.

Anyway I got knocked out of the noon about 3:00 and decided to rebuy. Starting chips were 20K and I finally caught some really nice hands like a flopped flush and straight and got paid off on both. Ran the 20K up to 65K before I went completely dead and my AJs ran into A10 with an A10 flop. By, by BadJoker. 

Had a great Italian dinner then jumped into the 7:00 at the Golden Nugget. Knocked out of that and won $90 playing Black Jack. Time for bed. Tomorrow the Golden Nugget 25K guarantee at 1:00 PM. Till tomorrow.

TheBadJoker

No comments: